In the words of dory, "Just keep swimming" for there are tons of fish in the sea.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
What's Meant to be Will Always Find a Way
What an interesting thought, one I strongly believe in. Lately I haven't really been following it though because I've been trying to make things happen for myself. I believe in fate to some extent, but a person needs to do everything in their power to help out the universe in making things happen. But in the end, everything works out for the best. With love for example, things can get frustrating when you feel like you're trying to find a significant other for so long. You must constantly remind yourself this phrase. What's meant to be will always find a way... Another key idea to this quote is that you cannot push things with one person. If it's meant to be then it will work out in the end without an enormous amount of effort. Things just fall in to place. You just have to give it a little push. I also believe there is someone out there for everyone. In other words, a soul mate, but not just one. Multiple. For everyone is compatible with multiple people, it's just about finding them.
In the words of dory, "Just keep swimming" for there are tons of fish in the sea.
Sorry I'm being super cheesy right now but I just had to share my personal thoughts and a scene from a cute movie :)
In the words of dory, "Just keep swimming" for there are tons of fish in the sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheesy or not you're right.
ReplyDeleteHere's a quote you might like...
"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall."