1. Study abroad- possibly Spain or Greece?

2. Run a 5k race for a good cause
3. Visit Iran
4. Go skydiving
5. Learn to play tennis
6. Finish reading the Harry Potter series
7. Hold a hedgehog in real life- my favorite animal
8. Intern somewhere that inspires me
9. Learn to ride a bike
10. See Britney Spears in concert- I missed it because of rain when I was younger.. still not over it.
11. Have a valentine I really like
12. Maintain above a 3.5 GPA
13. Become a black belt in Shotokan Karate
14. Have a summer fling
15. Learn to cook Persian food
16. Become good at persian dancing
17. Go on an alternative spring break
18. Have a healthy lifestyle
19. Own a louis vuitton purse
20. Be sure of my career path
21. Wish upon a shooting star



No comments:
Post a Comment