Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 1

My friend and I during winter break. (me on the left)
She was awesome enough to let me stay at her house for a month while my mom was out of the country!

This is the start to me doing the 30 day challenge! I'm actually determined to keep up with this so here is a recent photo of me as well as 15 fun facts :)

1. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Iran, because my mom is from there. It's crazy there right now, so I don't know if I want to go anytime too soon, but in time I definitely will. I've even taken up a Persian class at my school to try and learn the language better. So far it's not too fun though....

2. I don't know how to ride a bike. Shocking I know. I guess I tried to learn when I was little and just never got back on. Learning is definitely going to be one of my goals, because giving up is never good even if it's not that important for me to know how to ride anymore.

3. Ever since I was little, I've gone up to Upstate New York twice a year to visit my dad's side of the family. I love my family more than anything and couldn't imagine not seeing them for any longer than that. They live in a small town so it's a fun change from DC life.

4. I am very indecisive. It's a problem I am trying to fix but it's difficult. I'm especially indecisive when it comes to my career goals. Currently I'm wanting to pursue a career in PR, and I've actually stuck with this for quite sometime now. I'm determined to find a PR internship for the summer so that I can really see what's it's like and decide for sure if that's what I'm meant to do.

5. I'm a huge sucker for love stories. I know all girls generally are, but particularly me. I think that's why I'm so picky when it comes to choosing a guy I like because I expect things to be instantly perfect and magical.

6. I went to Milan, Italy last Spring Break and fell in loooove. Everything about Italy was amazing from the food to the boys. I'm planning on studying abroad there next spring if everything goes as planned. I'll learn Italian too so that I'm fluent when I live in my future Italian summer home ;)

7. My sister is my best friend! We fight a lot and she's kinda like a mom at times, but regardless I forced a friendship between us. She's super awesome and fun (at times)!

8. I really enjoy writing and used to write poetry in my spare time. It wasn't very good, but it helped me express myself on nights where I couldn't sleep.

9. I have a weird obsession with cafés. I think they're the most adorable things ever and would love to go to as many as possible around the world!

10. My best friend Raha loves staring at the sky and always points it out to me. Ever since then I've had a strange infatuation with clouds and how beautiful the sky looks at certain hours of the day.

11. My favorite color is yellow! When people hear that they always respond with, "Wow, that's never anyones favorite color" but I find it a really cheerful and upbeat color :)

12. When I was little I used to have really bad asthma. Thankfully I grew out of it, but that's why I will never be a smoker.

13. I'm a third degree brown belt in Shotokan Karate. I'm always giggling so no one would ever expect me to be secretly tough.

14. I have the cutest puppy in the world. His name is Mickey Simpson and he has a facebook. Friend him :)

15. I have an obsession with cookies, which you may have noticed in an earlier post. So delicious! I'm probably gonna be one of those old ladies that bakes cookies all the time..

1 comment:

  1. you forgot Mickey's facebook link!

    http://www.facebook.com/TheMickster1

    ReplyDelete